Monday, January 4, 2021

Orchid #2

 


Happy New Year!

I have been drawing orchids lately, and this is the second one I'm sharing.  I think the reason I'm drawn to them is because there are interesting shapes in the petals and buds, not to mention some interesting textures going on.  I want to branch out a bit more and draw some things that have neat textures.  I might see if I can find an online silverpoint challenge that has a list of fun things to draw with silverpoint.  I think that will be my New Year's goal: find a fun list of items to draw with silverpoint.  If When I find one, I will share it here with you on the blog.

I hope you aren't bored with the orchids.  I promise I will branch-out a little more soon!





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading my blog! Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are friendly!

Back to Top